New Forum?

Lucien

Administrador
Oro
We are creating a new category Forum called the English Zone. We want this category to be a platform for users to practice and learn English together. However, we need your help to make sure the category will work. We would like to ask for your feedback on what you think the category should look like and how it should be organized. Please feel free to suggest activities, content topics, post formats, and anything else you could think of that would be beneficial to the English Zone!

We look forward to hearing your thoughts and suggestions.

Última edición:
We are creating a new category Forum called the English Zone. We want this category to be a platform for users to practice and learn English together. However, we need your help to make sure the category will work. We would like to ask for your feedback on what you think the category should look like and how it should be organized. Please feel free to suggest activities, content topics, post formats, and anything else you could think of that would be beneficial to the English Zone!

We look forward to hearing your thoughts and suggestions.
For me it is a very good idea, so we increase our knowledge about this important language.

very good idea
but since not everyone knows a minimum of English and it is to learn Lucien you must put everything in both languages and for those who do not know it they can read it like this comment that I write to you
muy buena idea
pero como no todos saben un minimo de ingles y es para aprender lucien debes poner el todo en ambos y idiomas para los que no saben lo puedan leer como este comentario que te escribo

Yes, like other have mentioned above, that is a good idea, is a wonderful thing for me because I only know a little bit of that topic (almost nothing); but, in addition, I would like to suggest you the creation of another category dedicated to the mathematics, resolution of problems, etc., I believe it could be useful to some.

Sí, como otro comentó arriba, es una buena idea, es una cosa maravillosa para mí porque sólo conozco un poco sobre ese tema (casi nada); pero, en adición, me gustaría sugerir la creación de otra categoría dedicada a la matemática, resolución de problemas, etc., creo podría ser útil a algunos.

Atrás